When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn b9

-

militarymonark

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Just picked this up today
52e8268e-1.jpg

Another Schwinn saved from the horror of the scrap yard. Congratulations on your excellent find. A little work and you can be riding that jewel.

the guy new what it was worth but he just never got around to finishing the project, he said it was his dads

yah it was in filer, I would love to sweep that area of old bikes seems like there might be a butt load just hiding. Been working on the bike, I had to repair a joint that was cracked but it looks pretty good right now. worked out the rear fender best I could until at least i find another. Just this basic model is turning out to be some work. Those fenders are frustrating I think I'd rather have steel than stainless. Here it is as of late.

5294cb39-1.jpg

Hi patrick,
what did you do with that crank sprocket? That is a very rare deluxe sprocket with one inch pitch?
Also did you look at the crank date and serial number?
Anxious to know!
Wes

Hi guys,
based on the data compiled so far, N1510 shown so far is a 1936 frame. Most likely a motorbike!
Check the date on the crank to confirm.
Wes pinchot
fender doctor

Back