When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn badge display... let's see yours...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BFGforme

riding my 42 defense model Bf Goodrich
Yesterday I had to replace some rotten fence boards and was looking at them and thought hum, I can use those for something I've been wanting to do for a while! So grabbed the table saw and a dowel from the closet ( hopefully my gf doesn't notice clothes on ground) and got to work!

Now need to build a few more for rest of my schwinn badge's! Makes working on the fence fun!! Staying safe at home! Today found little screws that looks original!

Nice collection !

Something to ponder, it would be appropriate to use colors, textures and materials that evoke the time period of those badges.

Old wood, pipes and ??? that have patina, colors and textures to compliment your badges.

The wood box framing is a great start !!!

Great job,
s

Yesterday I had to replace some rotten fence boards and was looking at them and thought hum, I can use those for something I've been wanting to do for a while! So grabbed the table saw and a dowel from the closet ( hopefully my gf doesn't notice clothes on ground) and got to work!View attachment 1168312

View attachment 1168313

View attachment 1168314

View attachment 1168315
Now need to build a few more for rest of my schwinn badge's! Makes working on the fence fun!! Staying safe at home! Today found little screws that looks original!
Beautiful! great job! Barry

Come on, someone has to have more! Even if there just laid out on the table...

Back