When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Schwinn balloon tire frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mbstude

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking to buy a Schwinn frame (1930's through 1950's) with original paint. Must be a 26" balloon tire, will consider anything. Wanting to build a klunker but I don't want to take apart a complete bike to do it. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Last edited:
I don’t have anything balloon tire at the moment. I sold my last one two nights ago. I do have an 82 cruiser frame with the brake bridge in the rear, they are wider than a middleweight, closer to a ballooner width. Let me know if interested. Also if you like the Schwinn bmx style tube forks and want to run some, I’m your guy. I have several sets for sale. Depending on what else you need, I have lots of klunker stuff. A nice set of black alloy coaster wheels with stainless spokes, bars, stems and a few sets of 3 piece cranks. Let me know if you need anything.

I also have an early 80’s 5 speed Schwinn cantilever frame fork and guard with sunburned but very cool original red paint paint. You can run a 5 speed rear end or a Schwinn Atom rear drum with a single speed freewheel. I have hand brakes for the frame as well if desired. I also have a pair of the Schsinn S2 rims with heavy duty spoke holes. The front is a complete wheel with a high flange hub and the rear is just a rim I was going to lace the drum into.

Back