When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn barnfind—worth fixing up?

-
You will want to get ahold or someone or maybe you might have the skills to get the frame checked out for alignment....otherwise it might be savable. It's a tad bit toasty so expect for things to be seized. And if it's too much of a headache....it makes good wall art.
If you have any questions post them here and we can help along your journey if you decide to tackle this project.
Welcome aboard bicycle friend.

Working on this one currently that was similar to yours in crust-value. Already have the fenders all hammered straight and alot of the parts ready to go back on. New set of wheels obviously but you get the point....

tree.jpg

tree two.jpg

These 3 crusty critters ride again. Pretty sure yours can too. Like previously mentioned, bearings will likely need replaced. I think I've got the twin to yours there in the middle, and surprisingly, I think all I replaced was the front bearings. Maybe a race too....they're all running together at this point. Lol

PXL_20220721_160617983.jpg

PXL_20220721_161353490.jpg

Back