When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Beckwith head badge wanted?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Cash paid for a Beckwith head badge $$$

PM me here or email me at [email protected]
Beckwith 02.jpg

www.themanyfacesofschwinn.com

Last edited:
Those Beckwith bikes do not look like Schwinn's... and that front badge would have the wrong mounting holes for a Prewar or Postwar Schwinn? I could be wrong (Mead Ranger style)

Those Beckwith bikes do not look like Schwinn's... and that front badge would have the wrong mounting holes for a Prewar or Postwar Schwinn? I could be wrong (Mead Ranger style)

You just never can tell. It depends on the era and who they were buying bikes from at the time. Most outfits sold many brands of bikes through the years.

Believe it or not, Sears and Montgomery Wards sold Schwinn bikes. Sears stopped selling them after making Schwinn mad because Sears asked Schwinn to make a cheaper model bike that didn't last so long. Ha Ha Ha

I've also seen numerous hole patterns on Schwinn bikes, they did what the customer wanted.

Last edited:
Back