When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Bike Forum: Invasion Of Privacy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwinn499

I live for the CABE
It has come to my attention that the owner of "SBF" regularly read your supposed "PRIVATE MESSAGES"

In my case they have taken things I have said to other members in confidence of its confidentiality to heart, and banned me. Even went as far as banning my IP so I cannot even view the forum as a guest stating i was disruptive and juvenile.

Just would like to let anyone left over there that they are being watched by bias and immoral people running the forum.

It has come to my attention that the owner of "SBF" regularly read your supposed "PRIVATE MESSAGES"

In my case they have taken things I have said to other members in confidence of its confidentiality to heart, and banned me. Even went as far as banning my IP so I cannot even view the forum as a guest stating i was disruptive and juvenile.

Just would like to let anyone left over there that they are being watched by bias and immoral people running the forum.

I dont go there anymore.There is not much about really old Schwinns on there anymore.

sounds like that site is going down hill or even already at the bottom of the hill, this is the 2nd complaint ive read recently in regards to the decline of the sbf, its my understanding the site has changed hands in regards to ownership, I started out over there simply because I found that site before finding this one, everyone was very nice and very helpful, ballooners are the least discussed topic over there which is why I came over here, seems like Ozark & GT are spending more time over here too, if the decline continues we will see more people coming over here ... hopefully only the good ones !

Many types of forum software allow admins to read PMs and "Emails" sent through the board. The ability to read your messages is not unique to that particular forum. What may be different is the way each individual admin deals with the messages.

I am not sure if that is possible here or not...but in my mind a private message is...well...private! Just sayin no security leaks here!

SBF Downward Spiral

"Even went as far as banning my IP so I cannot even view the forum as a guest stating i was disruptive and juvenile."

For her to suggest you were "disruptive and juvenile" is the definition of irony. Rumor has it you were not alone in getting banned.

A shame because there are some great people over there.

I think the same thing happened to me,no big deal.A founding member seemed to be a holy roller type and didnt have much of a sense of humor.They catered to a few oddballs in their clique and ignored the rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back