When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Bike Forum: Invasion Of Privacy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
When a forum banns people, those "moderators" achieve a since of power they cold never acquire outside the internet.

That is why those forums become inbred member love fests.

I am amazed the Schwinn Forum does not have several gay and transgender areas thrown in with the bike sections. That is about all shows up there now, bawhahaha.......

I just went and checked it out but now I feel dirty. .like I cheated on Scott. ..

Dear Obi-Wan Schwinnobi ... from experience, as a man who has lied, cheated, stolen, lusted, and bad-mouthed ...
you may notice that your confession (above) will find you on the good side of forgiven ......

How many times did James Brown fall victim to his own human-nature .. only to find comfort in confession .........
and re-emergence on the good foot !!?

Good Form, Obi-Wan Schwinnobi ...

............ patric

==========================

Dear Obi-Wan Schwinnobi ... from experience, as a man who has lied, cheated, stolen, lusted, and bad-mouthed ...
you may notice that your confession (above) will find you on the good side of forgiven ......

How many times did James Brown fall victim to his own human-nature .. only to find comfort in confession .........
and re-emergence on the good foot !!?

Good Form, Obi-Wan Schwinnobi ...

............ patric

Thanks patric .... :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

tumblr_liuf36gxdf1qc2vw9o1_500-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back