When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Bike Forum: Invasion Of Privacy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get off you podium. Metacortex started posting again in the last couple of days. He and Jennifer C. were both on suspension for a time. He longer than she and she is a moderator over there. All this talk is so like the middle school students I used to teach. If you don't have the same car, drink the same beer, live in the same town, and on and on as me I must hate you. They are just another forum not the devil. If you don't it there don't go there. This bickering is about 90% of whats wrong with this country. Roger

Last edited:
imagesqtbnANd9GcSA1vtdakgY5UoYXDn8RUSNeR-1.jpg

Metacortex started posting again in the last couple of days.

Unfortunately Roger that isn't true. They suspended me over a month ago (no reason given and I didn't break any rules), and just last week banned me for good.

He and Jennifer C. were both on suspension for a time. He longer than she and she is a moderator over there.

That is also not true. She temporarily banned me for a couple weeks last year (also for no reason given). Then when the members complained she had some sort of mental breakdown and left, but not until after she insulted myself, GTs58 (who is also currently suspended over there) and all of the forum members in general:

313g85d-1.jpg

You can see more of the gory details of the mental breakdown if you read the following PDF:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4a1ALj0tIVCRVBGM1puaUh2dVE/view?usp=sharing

Some months after that mental breakdown episode the forum ownership changed and she was actually brought back as an "owner". Since then they really had it out for me, I've had many of my posts over there deleted or edited, and even received PMs from the "owners" telling me what type of collector I should be and how I should post on their forum! They told me that my posts often had too much information and that I might scare new members away, if you can believe that. They also criticized me for not posting pictures of all my bikes.

Anyway, just setting the record straight so you know a little more about who or what is running that place. In any case at this point they have banned me completely so I guess I'll be spending more time here and on Bikeforums C&V. <g>

Last edited:
Schwinn guys on the Cabe

Thanks for all the information you have shared Scott (Metacortex). You have helped me both directly or indirectly on many occasions. This site has warmed up considerably to the Schwinn guys and newbies like me. I'm sure your contributions will be welcome here.

Thanks for the clairity Scott. I dont know if you read the post I posted but when I woke up in the morning I decided it was better to be left said by you, if at all, and edited it. In a nutshell, its said I was pissed your posts all remain a part of the SBF but your presense isnt welcome. They know your posts and information contained is a huge value to their forum and they did you dirty by means of keeping you from removing any of you own posts and keeping you silenced. Rodgers post just shows how well they have the wool pulled over most everyones eyes. I have tripled my time in the saddle since being banished from the SBF, so honesly im kinda thankful, it was eating up alot of my time and the only thing I was getting from there was information from you anyway. I can really care less about anyone elses opinion on the matter, as obviously, no one but you me and gary really know what went down, and as far as im concerned anyone else who has anything to say about it can kick rocks...all the way to their own podium (i prefer a soapbox myself, as most middle school kids cant afford a nice podium anyways)...as everyone seems to have one nowadays, and venting about a frustrating situation only draws in the bias and unknowledgeable.

Anyways, enough sitting in front of this screen, off to do 20 miles of hills after 11 stressful hours on my feet at work...psycho...oops i mean cycle therapy, its great stuff...

Cody

p.s. for all of you with a sense of humor, if you do DL and read the .pdf, note the awesome comment about "making fun of the stingray/krate guys" on pg. 11, that was my favorite part of it all :D

Who is Rodger? I thought he played for the Green Bay Packers. Meta I apoligize and well could have been wrong but thought I saw some new posts by you in the last few days. Maybe they were in an old resurfaced thread. The pdf site you told us to go to has just pictures of a women on it and not much else??? Roger

Last edited:
Meta I apoligize and well could have been wrong but thought I saw some new posts by you in the last few days. Maybe they were in an old resurfaced thread. The pdf site you told us to go to has just pictures of a women on it and not much else??? Roger

I've been suspended or banned for about 2 months now, along with GTs58 and Schwinn499. That is the only forum I've seen where the "owners" ban people they don't like. <g> Since I had close to 2K posts there you probably saw some in older topics that had some recent replies. To download the PDF click on the orange DOWNLOAD NOW box on the right side of the page.

BTW, you can eliminate ads from most sites if you install the free open-source Adblock Plus software in your browser: https://adblockplus.org

Who is Rodger? I thought he played for the Green Bay Packers. Meta I apoligize and well could have been wrong but thought I saw some new posts by you in the last few days. Maybe they were in an old resurfaced thread. The pdf site you told us to go to has just pictures of a women on it and not much else??? Roger

Rodger is one of my best friends names, and by force of habit I spelled it that way. I was obviously refering to you though. I also missed an "R" on an intended "your" in my post, but you must not have see that grammatical error also, but whos counting, maybe your losing your touch, you did misspell apologize...I take it you weren't an English teacher at that middle school huh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back