When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Black Phantom autocycle B6 fender light housing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
They seem to be an average of 75-100 $89 seems pretty fair. They are often missing on as found bikes and are a pretty essential part, every part thats prewar schwinn is going up in price and demand.

I’ve already them for more than that. Heck I think the repos cost close to that. If it’s a part you need to complete a bike then sometimes Yakut gotta step up. V/r Shawn
Shawn,
I breezed through Kabul a week ago, in and out rather quickly or I would have looked you up.
Tim

Shawn,
I breezed through Kabul a week ago, in and out rather quickly or I would have looked you up.
Tim
Tim I’ve been the go a lot myself. I was in Helmand Province last week. We’re you on RS? Give me a heads up if you come this way again. V/r Shawn

Tim I’ve been the go a lot myself. I was in Helmand Province last week. We’re you on RS? Give me a heads up if you come this way again. V/r Shawn
Non manifested, last minute middle of the night flight out of Peshawar. In and out. I'll find you if time allows next time. tim

I’ve already them for more than that. Heck I think the repos cost close to that. If it’s a part you need to complete a bike then sometimes Yakut gotta step up. V/r Shawn
Who in the aftermarket sell this item? Mine has the typical (i'm guessing) crack in the front screw hole that I have tried 3 different metal epoxy mixes to fix but no joy. Thinking of trying my 'miracle pot metal' welder stick process as a last resort.

Back