When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn black phantom bicycle 1950s cruiser Original

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tomsjack

I live for the CABE
Schwinn black phantom bicycle 1950s cruiser Original On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Schwinn-black-phantom-bicycle-1950s-cruiser-Original-unrestored-survived/402610766680?

s-l500.jpg

All original.... except for seat and reflector. Over the money in my book. V/r Shawn

later bike....buzzkill mid/late 50's models with deleted deluxe parts...1000 max give or take a hundy or so

I've noticed that some of these mid 50s models went back to using Torrington 10 pedals as opposed to AS
wonder what the deal was?
Schwinn quit Torrington pretty much in 48 or 9...opting for mostly their own brands...then around
the mid 50s....Torrington back in action.
and the end of the Torrington run on manufacturing I believe for those 10s...
possibly offered Schwinn a big blow out deal on remaining stock?

All conjecture...who knows... Schwinn Reporter papers might shed some light...

later bike....buzzkill mid/late 50's models with deleted deluxe parts...1000 max give or take a hundy or so

I've noticed that some of these mid 50s models went back to using Torrington 10 pedals as opposed to AS
wonder what the deal was?
Schwinn quit Torrington pretty much in 48 or 9...opting for mostly their own brands...then around
the mid 50s....Torrington back in action.
and the end of the Torrington run on manufacturing I believe for those 10s...
possibly offered Schwinn a big blow out deal on remaining stock?

All conjecture...who knows... Schwinn Reporter papers might shed some light...

There was a time when Schwinn use the Union (Varsity) rat traps on the Continental instead of the standard Atom pieces. Forgot what year that was and it was mentioned in some Schwinn lit.

Back