When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SCHWINN BLACK PHANTOM:NEED EXPERT ASSISTANCE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Original in nice condition is one thing, but totally roached original is another. Agree prices are getting crazy on this stuff. I used 1500 on a higher end bike reference.
Just imagine none of these bikes were probably $100-150 New back in those Golden Days & here people are now paying $500-10,000 for them. I would say that is a Premium Mark up whether it's a higher end bike or not. I can't say I'll play on that level but If I could or would it'd be for something motored, rare & unique 😬

Just imagine none of these bikes were probably $100-150 New back in those Golden Days & here people are now paying $500-10,000 for them. I would say that is a Premium Mark up whether it's a higher end bike or not. I can't say I'll play on that level but If I could or would it'd be for something motored, rare & unique 😬
There are things I appreciate that I know I will never be able to afford. The market sets the price for the things we collect and fortunately there is a price level for just about every type of collector. I know of at least a few collectors, self included, who have some high end stuff and they are not wealthy. What they have done is work hard and set goals and priorities. V/r Shawn

There are things I appreciate that I know I will never be able to afford. The market sets the price for the things we collect and fortunately there is a price level for just about every type of collector. I know of at least a few collectors, self included, who have some high end stuff and they are not wealthy. What they have done is work hard and set goals and priorities. V/r Shawn
I Fully understand that Now. I mean I can't say I have set goals & priorities for something specific but I did buy Jimbo53's bike👍🏻
Maybe that is a start ....

I wanted to add something to this even if my opinion is just another mental dogpile on a fairly completed comment.
I'm the prime example of one of those "not wealthy" people who shouldn't have the bikes I have. I spent many years dreaming and drooling over bikes I could never afford but at the end of the day i never really TRIED to get off the beaten "market" path and try to get one and not just dream. Now I hustle, wheel-n-deal and barter my way into bikes I never dreamed I would have the opportunity to own and its kinda like always keeping a ball in the air but it works if you're willing to do the foot work and the initial investment, its one hundred percent doable.
Also, always keep a decent amount of "trade fodder" around because bike guys love a good barter....ha!

Well over 30+ years in bicycles and I'll still take the reasonable bicycles and fix them up, in the end still just a bicycle i will enjoy just as much or more because i built it., and can ride it. But my goals and priorities they bought a Goldwing.

Back