When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Black Phantom values ? Help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Coachmule

Look Ma, No Hands!
So I live in San Diego and a city close by Imperial has a huge 4th of July bike parade every year. I absolutely love to ride my bike to the beach and cruise around on weekends. I bought a couple of Black phantoms and am looking to try and put a value to these things. Any help as I'm completely green to this. Yes I'm crazy and yes I love black phantoms.

So I live in San Diego and a city close by Imperial has a huge 4th of July bike parade every year. I absolutely love to ride my bike to the beach and cruise around on weekends. I bought a couple of Black phantoms and am looking to try and put a value to these things. Any help as I'm completely green to this. Yes I'm crazy and yes I love black phantoms.

It depends on how original, nice, and correct they are. Poor restorations abound and the value of these is as parts. Without pics determining value is not possible. My first classic bike was a Phantom so I have a soft spot for these as well! V/r Shawn

Not enough right now I found it through a friend and family member back home, found in a pick in an older persons home. Once it gets to SD I'll post good pics. I just don't know what values start at or where they range. I get it's like car values condition, original, butchered etc ect

$1 too maybe $2800? I'd say $800-1000ish in average condition with all the parts. Of course this is only my opinion and there are a million exceptions.

Curious how you established a price when you purchased them. Did you just pay what the seller was asking? Did someone tell you what they were worth etc: I just can't imagine buying a couple Phantoms and having no clue as to fair market value.

Hopefully you got them on the cheap so you don’t have to worry about the value. Unless your selling of course?

Curious how you established a price when you purchased them. Did you just pay what the seller was asking? Did someone tell you what they were worth etc: I just can't imagine buying a couple Phantoms and having no clue as to fair market value.
I did as much research on bike sites like this and watched some listings. Looks like it's all original I guess the lady told my cousin that it had been in a bedroom since 1960 or so. I paid less then a $1000 for it. The other one is completely restored and was wondering if I paid too much at $1500 I plan on riding them.

Ride the restored one and sell the original one. (maybe) a 8-9 condition used to bring $1500+ but that was circa 2008

Back