When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

schwinn bmx scrambler

-
Naww,thats too much! your be lucky to get $150.00 for this bike. They won't a high end bmx bike,like GT or Haro was back in the days :cool:

I'm just telling you the truth about what its worth! I don't fu ck around with price's! :cool:

Not your not telling me the truth guy,this is my bike and i can ask what ever i want my asking price is $250 OBO and i do not see an over price issue here,it is in a good shape,original paint,yellow skyway mag wheels or something like that,i do not know anything about bmx bikes but i did a reserch on what peoples ask for this particular bike,so please is ok if you don't like my price but do not tell me how much i need to ask for my bike,thanks.

He's just a Schwinn hater.

Scramblers don't get the respect they deserve.

I'd have to be broke down and out of work and desperate to sell this one for $250.00.

1979Scrambler3636027-1.jpg

A nice Scrambler in good shape is worth $250.00 to the right buyer.

Some people don't care for them and think of them as just cheapo beginner bikes.

They may be on the low end side but they are awesome in my opinion.

You have be of a certain age to respect the Scrambler. :cool:

He's just a Schwinn hater.

Scramblers don't get the respect they deserve.

I'd have to be broke down and out of work and desperate to sell this one for $250.00.

1979Scrambler3636027-1.jpg

A nice Scrambler in good shape is worth $250.00 to the right buyer.

Some people don't care for them and think of them as just cheapo beginner bikes.

They may be on the low end side but they are awesome in my opinion.

You have be of a certain age to respect the Scrambler. :cool:

Nice bike,i will post some pictures of my bike soon.

pic.

My bmx (I know about the chain guard,kickstand,grips) before the expert said something about it.

Attachments

• schwinn bikes 001.jpg
    schwinn bikes 001.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 101
Very Nice.

Scrambler guys would love that.

$250.00 isn't very much money for a classic machine like that.

Love the root beer color. :cool:

Very Nice.

Scrambler guys would love that.

$250.00 isn't very much money for a classic machine like that.

Love the root beer color. :cool:

I think is a fare price,,right after i post the pic. i got some one willing to do the $250 plus shipping to CA.

Back