When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Bow Pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dave429

I live for the CABE
Wondering if there is already a thread dedicated to Schwinn bow pedals. I tried finding one but nothing came up. Wondering what age range these pedals are and if they are considered large cap? Would these have come on the middleweight Corvette, Jaguar bikes or the stingray?

16FBF35B-B25F-4F73-9C0D-3B33FCA0273F.jpeg

B3CE826D-FD82-4685-9C15-DB88268C0CC7.jpeg

ADE62F18-C755-4F1D-A924-F2D574CA21E2.jpeg

A904B2C6-BECE-4E27-ADE0-794F1255F341.jpeg

D48FE76A-6D44-4CBC-8D34-C03293CC6DD0.jpeg

How do you get them apart to service them squeeze the little tab with a pair of pliers? And then chisel and the two slots after you put it together?

How do you get them apart to service them squeeze the little tab with a pair of pliers? And then chisel and the two slots after you put it together?
No no no, you need to take the cap off and there is a nut that holds the axle in.Careful the bearings are free floating no cage got to catchthem when you disassemble. Do you have an axle vice to hold the threaded end of pedal while gently tapping cap upward? I had luck getting the flats of the axle above the threads to clamp in my vice. They can be srubborn , I flushed mine out with brake cleaner first you could load them with penetrating oil befor hand anything to loosen some of the crap.Be careful and as gentle as possible. It will come apart. I even resorted to grabbing the cap with some pliers.

Back