When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn built B.F. Goodrich - Post#2

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

marching_out

Finally riding a big boys bike
A few questions regarding this bike. If I can make the Indiana swap in a few weeks, I may try to pick up some of the items I'm missing. Thanks everyone for your help in advance.

1. What B.F Goodrich badge would have came on this bike? I've seen a few different ones but don't have the knowledge to know the correct one for the year.

2. The grips aren't Schwinn but would this have come with Schwinn grips?

3. The rear reflector is missing. Any idea what that looks like?

4. This might be a dumb question but I'm assuming the key is supposed to come out of the locking fork. The fork locks as it should but the key is not coming out. I haven't spent a lot of time on it yet but assume it's meant to be removed.

IMG_3782.JPG

IMG_3785.JPG

IMG_3810.JPG

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 7.38.42 PM.png

As it being pre-war it would be the badge on the right! The ribbon is on both sides in the middle!

The one on left is post war!!

Heres the reflector it probably would of come with. Think theres a few for sale on cabe and ebay right now.

18829B31-17A6-4A46-99CA-A1D1FF7F94EF.jpeg

More than likely would have come with these grips! Was a set on eBay yesterday but long gone now, watch in the coming months I will be selling reproduction BFG grips!

Also should have seat like this.... Bob U can make you a correct one!

Back