When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn built "Motor Special"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Every collector should be so lucky to have a daughter like that! Nice score. I vote to keep it as is without motor as well. Looks super sharp.

I agree, that is a great bike with a nice finish. Keep it like it is. You taught your daughter well.

If it has the belt indentations on the inside of the rear stays I would totally start looking for a Whizzer kit. Looks like it has the HD Whizzer spring already too. I've never seen those motor special tires. Its an awesome find, and deserves to be finished.

I'm bumping this thread up after 5 years because I have decided to install an H motor and Whizzer kit on this bike since that was what it was intended for. I have it up and running but the clutch set up still needs some work. It's a real solid tight rider, once I get this clutch dialed in I should be good to go.
before:

after:

Back