When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn cantilever tank ( original paint )

-

willswares1220

I live for the CABE

IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0019.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG

This Tank is straight with no dents, but does have the usual wear and tear to the original paint as shown.
The green paint is slightly darker than what it appears in the pics also.
The complete horn unit is missing and the inside has some surface rust only ( no battery corrosion )
The original tank screws are also missing. These are available.
This men's tank measures 17-1/4 inches long and is from a 26 inch.

( PM's answered )

Port Washington, Wi. 53074

Last edited:
6415D00C-2314-4339-AC60-8EAE80507B92.jpeg
What model is this off of? I'm trying to find a tank for my 58 Deluxe Hornet...... Not sure if the paint is right. Any idea? Thanks.(the pic is of my newly acquired rust bucket)

View attachment 690378 What model is this off of? I'm trying to find a tank for my 58 Deluxe Hornet...... Not sure if the paint is right. Any idea? Thanks.(the pic is of my newly acquired rust bucket)
That appears to be the tank you're looking for and would definitely blend in, even though it may be a shade darker. It would still look nice in that frame and would definitely fit. Does your bike have metal flake paint? You can't get a much better match than that! She's yours for $210.00 if you want it.....

Last edited:
Back