When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Chicago 26” men’s tubular cruiser fork

-
Fifty bucks and you'll have tons of nice extra parts.

01616_8HBtiAGhZtQ_600x450.jpg

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bik/d/schwinn-cruiser/6365775697.html

Well, thank you again. I got this bike today with the intent to part it out. But it turns out it was made in the month and year of my wife’s birthday, so it’s a keeper. Thanks to @GTs58 for looking out and and bringing it to my attention. And thanks to Tommy, a fellow Caber who picked it up and brought it to me. My cabe family kicks ass.

Sweet! Glad to see that you grabbed it. Wonder why the sellers ad is still up though. Did he have two? lol

Was it a 1982 model? Looks like it.

Sweet! Glad to see that you grabbed it. Wonder why the sellers ad is still up though. Did he have two? lol

Was it a 1982 model? Looks like it.
No, I asked and it was his only Schwinn. Yes it’s a November of 82. I love the funky rear reflector. Thanks again man, much appreciated.

I’m looking for another set. Anyone have any? Chrome or painted. I only care that they are straight and have good threads. Paint or chrome condition does not matter.

Back