When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn colors ??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just the lightweights would have there own list since they didn't follow what as available in the same year as what was available for the Middleweights. Then the model comes into play. The 1960 Continental was one of the first models to have Coppertone. The 1963 Corvette was the first Corvette to have Coppertone and that lasted only till 1965. Then by 1966 the time came when some bikes were only offered in two colors when there was a choice of 4 colors.

Go thru the list here by year and each model and see the variation of colors on what models and what years. http://www.schwinnbikeforum.com/SLDB/Cover.htm

Yea you might want to narrow that down a bit. Hundreds of colors and combos. Do you have a specific model in mind?

Yea you might want to narrow that down a bit. Hundreds of colors and combos. Do you have a specific model in mind?
I would like to start with Ballon tire and middle weight. I work for a PPG paint distributor. I have a few colors matched. I would like to list color years available. I'm about to send off a set of radiant blue forks for a 62 Jauger I'm restoring.

I would like to start with Ballon tire and middle weight. I work for a PPG paint distributor. I have a few colors matched. I would like to list color years available. I'm about to send off a set of radiant blue forks for a 62 Jauger I'm restoring.
Unlike cars there is no bicycle color code chart so a list of colors won't do much good unless you have parts to match from. I usually just carry part from a bike t my local jobber and have them match it. If I went down there and said "I need dark red for a '38 Schwinn motorbike" I don't think I would get much help. V/r Shawn

Back