When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Continental value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Igloo lake

On Training Wheels
I hope this is OK. I have 2 Continentals 1972 and 1973 that I'm trying to get a value on. All original and lightly used. I think one has a light kit that runs off the tire. They've been in storage or a cellar the whole time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I hope this is OK. I have 2 Continentals 1972 and 1973 that I'm trying to get a value on. All original and lightly used. I think one has a light kit that runs off the tire. They've been in storage or a cellar the whole time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Welcome,going to need pictures.

Around the Phoenix area the average asking price is around $150 and they don't seem to sell very fast.

They are not worth much as a collectable. I got this one for $70 with the original owners manual and sales receipt.

If you get more than $50 be happy especially if it is a ladies. I did pay more for my 1960 but that is a first year 10 speed bike. Roger

Back