When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Continental

-
this bike is super nice especially the upgrades ! just google the seat on ebay make sure your looking at the seat with the flat alloy rails and you will see what i am talking about on the prices ! i like these seats and i have a couple of brand new brooks seats in the 200.00 and up price range that i would trade you a seat of your choice even for the used seat on this bike, if you are interested in a nos brooks seat . the rest of the bike is just fine its a schwinn what else can i say ,i have ridden schwinns for 60 years ! never had any issues ,as tony the tiger says there greaaaaaat!!

almost forgot check out the pebble scrapers mounted at the brakes and the stem is from a superior and also <maybe> an early paramount ,way cool suicide. front shifter! you got to get used to doing this without looking down ! i cannot believe this bike is still for sale ! or is it for sale ?

Back