When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Continental

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
this bike is super nice especially the upgrades ! just google the seat on ebay make sure your looking at the seat with the flat alloy rails and you will see what i am talking about on the prices ! i like these seats and i have a couple of brand new brooks seats in the 200.00 and up price range that i would trade you a seat of your choice even for the used seat on this bike, if you are interested in a nos brooks seat . the rest of the bike is just fine its a schwinn what else can i say ,i have ridden schwinns for 60 years ! never had any issues ,as tony the tiger says there greaaaaaat!!

almost forgot check out the pebble scrapers mounted at the brakes and the stem is from a superior and also <maybe> an early paramount ,way cool suicide. front shifter! you got to get used to doing this without looking down ! i cannot believe this bike is still for sale ! or is it for sale ?

Back