When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Corvette 5 Speed Registry

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just updated the list @schwinnbikebobb and @Pedalsnostalgia ... Thanks!

I also added the Black 61 that was for sale on eBay for months until the seller canceled the listing. Not sure if it was sold or not. Post #315 has the pictures, it's pretty weather beat but all original, just missing the original light. It has a really strange digit in the serial number between the 5 and 4 and it's not a 1. Can anyone tell me what that stamping is?

1647056943998.png

Just updated the list @schwinnbikebobb and @Pedalsnostalgia ... Thanks!

I also added the Black 61 that was for sale on eBay for months until the seller canceled the listing. Not sure if it was sold or not. Post #315 has the pictures, it's pretty weather beat but all original, just missing the original light. It has a really strange digit in the serial number between the 5 and 4 and it's not a 1. Can anyone tell me what that stamping is?

View attachment 1586766
kind of looks like a 7?

Just added ADKBIKES 1962 to the list. He's working on getting a few drivetrain parts so it has 5 gears again. Looks like someone removed the derailleur and shifter and shortened the chain making it a one speed. Appears the freewheel, spoke protector and possibly the hub are still intact making the transition back to a 5 speed a little easier. The serial J211391 is in the last batch of 5 speeds built.

1660282061062.png

1660282306056.png

Nice to see another nice Radiant Blue @Dave Stromberger ! Looking at the fuzzy picture of the rear hub, it does appear to be original or correct. Low flange Atom with only Atom...........Made In France inscribed. Maybe just the freewheel, spoke protector and derailleur suffered from the failure? 😉 Thanks for posting this one, I need to recount the numbers of each color and see if Blue is #2.

😅Nice to see another nice Radiant Blue @Dave Stromberger ! Looking at the fuzzy picture of the rear hub, it does appear to be original or correct. Low flange Atom with only Atom...........Made In France inscribed. Maybe just the freewheel, spoke protector and derailleur suffered from the failure? 😉 Thanks for posting this one, I need to recount the numbers of each color and see if Blue is #2.
I'll get a clear shot of the hub, derailleur, etc. My intent was to show the serial. 😅 I'm curious to know the color count!

Back