When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Corvette 5 Speed Registry

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1454270919337-1924066958.jpg
14542710780971320031252.jpg
14542710780971320031252.jpg

Boy, that looks shiny new Mike. And that C5? Corvette emblem on the rear fender is cool! Since this forum has new software a few things have changed around here. I believe Scott, the owner, decided to put a 24 hour window for being able to edit a post. I can't make any new entries on the Registry at this time. Will check and see if something can be worked out with this issue. Thanks for posting the pics and info! Once I get this editing detail worked out I'll add your Corvette to the list.

OMG mike, I already have your bike on the Registry! And I remember there was quite a big deal over the purchase details when it was first listed. Do you want to see your Corvette before it was restored? I'll see if I can get Island Schwinn to send me the pictures that are in our threads at the other site.

Blue Freak_________K152756__10/26/1961__R. Blue___Large plate____In the process of being restored back to a Corvette 5

OMG mike, I already have your bike on the Registry! And I remember there was quite a big deal over the purchase details when it was first listed. Do you want to see your Corvette before it was restored? I'll see if I can get Island Schwinn to send me the pictures that are in our threads at the other site.

Blue Freak_________K152756__10/26/1961__R. Blue___Large plate____In the process of being restored back to a Corvette 5

I would like to see it as well. Currently locked out of SBF and will straighten that out soon! Follow these things also.
Thanks Jim

This Corvette has a long history, and I only know about it's last few years. Mike's restored Corvette SN K152756 was for sale on eBay by a lady named Jen up in Klamath Falls, OR. It was purchased by Joe Ramero, AKA Blue Freak and kurbykirby on ebay at the end of 2010. Mike purchased the bike from Joe and I assume Joe didn't touch it and it was in the same condition when Mike purchased it. Quite a huge difference!

G4SCHWINNPICS028.jpg

Last edited:

for some reason,I couldn't find the picture over there.sorry for not speaking up.been kinda sidetracked lately.

for some reason,I couldn't find the picture over there.sorry for not speaking up.been kinda sidetracked lately.

No problem! I think there might be more pictures of the bike from the eBay listing and I hope they were not deleted when Cliff and DB got into that musket battle over this bike. The ATT: Owners thread.

Just picked up an OEM freewheel for one of my Corvette projects. Surprised the rim is not peeled off.
Note. I've been looking for one of these that was not attached to a bike for over 5 years.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Back