When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Corvette 5 Speed Registry

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I just picked this up from a friend who is into bikes like the rest of us. Yes it is restored and I am very happy with the bike. It was also good to visit with a fellow bike enthusiast and view his collection. Enjoy the pics. Tim

4092B2F1-1829-42A7-B623-5980190E7A74.jpeg

FDFDF6FE-44AF-4E4E-B963-023C892F22D4.jpeg

F350B640-DA9B-45D2-9B6F-12A9CB6DCEF9.jpeg

Your bike looks great Jim, you have taken good care of it and your other bikes that I have seen too. Tim

I'm glad to see you finally got your Corvette 5 Tim! I hope there were no breaking of legs or arms during the negotiations. LOL That was well worth the wait but don't be afraid to ride it. ;)
If there's any back history on this one I'd love to hear it. From some of the details I see, it is a 1962 model and possibly an early one.

Thanks, it was a good deal, the seller is a great guy and friend. His collection is impressive and his restoration skills are second to none. There were several NOS parts used for this restoration including the rims. The seller pointed out that there are no brake pad marks on the rims so it has not been ridden since it was completed.Previous owner dated the bike as August 24 1962. Tim

0F363EA8-03FC-4DC2-B155-A8D99132A288.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks, it was a good deal, the seller is a great guy and friend. His collection is impressive and his restoration skills are second to none. There were several NOS parts used for this restoration including the rims. The seller pointed out that there are no brake pad marks on the rims so it has not been ridden since it was completed.Previous owner dated the bike as August 24 1962. Tim

View attachment 1228791

Tim, it looks like all the parts are NOS. I'd put some Kool Stops on it and ride it!

Thanks, Tim, for your kind comment. It was this bike I had to choose in between and my 1969 Panther that you found last year that I had to sell in 1982 to raise funds. I swallowed hard and decided to keep the 5 speed Corvette, as that bike, even back in 1982 was considered to be more economically more valuable than a newer single speed middleweight was. I have continuously owned this bike, now longer than any of my other bikes. If I would have sold it, I would have kicked myself in the ass many times over for letting it go... Jim.

Thanks , I'm not sure when I'll get to it ,gotta find paint , I've read Dupli color intense blue pearl, is a close match,maybe in tone, but I've never seen a pearl schwinn, radiant blue is a blue candy over silver and I'm almost certian I read Schwinn used enamel , here's the number H114876

Back