When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Corvette 5 Speed Registry

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'd be interested in a repo pie plate. Mine is missing. I'm 26thstwoodsman on your list, fattyre on here.

I also need a brake caliper arm. The side with the barrel adjuster. It was bent from the bars being turned and hitting the frame. I broke it like a dummy trying to straighten it. If anyone has one I'd be interested.

Tom

Lets see some pictures! ;) I see the Blue 62 is listed.

And Spoker, AKA buick, where is the one that you sold? Gotta new owners name for me?

Kevin and Don, please post some pictures and add your info.

paul andrews now has it,i dont remember his ph nut darcie and nick prolly have it,that was a small plate

61 vette

I have a 61' 5-speed...black i bought in 61...H113765... to deliver the san jose mecury...i'll postpix later...thanks for the registry you yawl........wackos

Who got the pretty green one from Iowa last week? Anyone here? He was asking (and I believe got) $1200. I thought about it for 5 minutes...Looked super nice and og.

Darcie

yep paul andrews has it it was a pay it forward,hes not a member but feel free to relist it with him as owner

Who got the pretty green one from Iowa last week? Anyone here? He was asking (and I believe got) $1200. I thought about it for 5 minutes...Looked super nice and og.

Darcie

What site or where was this one listed?

Spoker, I changed the owners name on the one you sold. So he's not a member here huh?

Hobo Bill. As soon as I can find a way to reduce the characters on the list, or have the max limit here changed, I'll add you to the list. (Got you listed!)

Last edited:
Here's my bike that I have had since May of 1975.
Reporting in for you, Gary. I damn near lost this bike in the spring as my wife threw me out of the house. Fortunately, I was able to cash in a life insurance policy to buy a nice newer mobile home outright, and have moved all my important stuff, and myself into it. that is why I have been kind of rare lately, but here is the bike. Still looking good through thick and thin.

I just took these pics a couple of minutes ago as of this posting.

Jim.

IMG_1775.JPG

IMG_1772.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back