When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rollin2

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Looky what i found at an estate sale. It is missing all the 5 speed stuff,Name badge,and front rack.It is sporting a red band 2 speed though. Someone sprayed primer on it,goibg to try to get that off. Serial number.. F129607. I like it

20191109_114817.jpg

Looky what i found at an estate sale. It is missing all the 5 speed stuff,Name badge,and front rack.It is sporting a red band 2 speed though. Someone sprayed primer on it,goibg to try to get that off. Serial number.. F129607. I like it

View attachment 1096408
Was this a 5 speed? I can't see enough of the bike to tell.

we would love to see the entire bike. I do see a shadow of the cross flags though.

shame the 5 speed parts are missing. looks like a cycle truck stem also. still should make a great cruiser.

Welcome to the Cabe.

Usually you can see the two cable guides that's under the top tube in front of the seat tube and the one behind the seat tube on the seat stay in a shot like this. I don't see them. The third one is on the inside of the right seat stay just a little higher than the top of the chain guard. What are your plans for this, I read that you were looking for info on this model. Your serial number would be the first one on the Registry list for June 61 and #4 on the list.

1573891424229.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hm.
It will sit in storage for a while. I have another cruiser to ride for now. Going to have to warm up before I can do anything with it.

Back