When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn Cruiser 5 Speed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same exact bike when I put the letter in front of the numbers it didn't see it on the database I took out the letter and just get the numbers that came out in 1957 can you tell me more about this bike please thank you

I have the same exact bike when I put the letter in front of the numbers it didn't see it on the database I took out the letter and just get the numbers that came out in 1957 can you tell me more about this bike please thank you

If you have a bike exactly like this one, then yours was made in the mid 1980s. You will not be able to use the serial number to look it up, because it was made after they ceased production in Chicago, and nobody to my knowledge is keeping track of those numbers.

This is an old thread, and I sold this bike a while ago. Commenting on this thread brings it back to the top of the for sale section and clutters things up, so your best bet if you need more info on your bike, would be to start your own thread in the Schwinn bike section and post some pics of it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back