When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Cruisers

-

kristos

On Training Wheels
I have a pair of 1980 Schwinn Cruisers His and Hers. They are in excellent condition. Does anyone know what they might br worth?
1032146-7769acbec5b12dc4e0c7ea0443399744.jpg
1032147-caee0da3f5720a214a3cb7db5ba991aa.jpg

Very nice bikes. Unfortunately, not a great deal of collector interest in Schwinn cruisers of this era - especially the girls model. I am assuming that you have no interest in packing & shipping these, which further diminishes the potential pool of buyers. On the plus side, you are located in a state that has quite a few Schwinn bike collectors close enough to purchase & pick up if the price is right. If I were local to you I would be more than happy to part with $200. for the pair. It's possible that you could fetch more than that, but be prepared to list them for quite awhile if your sights are set on receiving more. Good luck with them!

on the West coast the boy's bikes typically bring 250-300 by themselves. The girls bikes are less in demand, but since it's a matched set you might get 400-450 on the high side

Those bikes look really nice! $200 for the pair in that condition is way too low. Might depend on where you are but here in California there is collector interest for these 1976-83 Schwinn Cruisers.

Condition is everything and being 100% original down to the "original to the bike" Schwinn Studded Balloon tires makes these two desirable.
Around here I could sell both easily for $500.

Very nice bikes. Unfortunately, not a great deal of collector interest in Schwinn cruisers of this era - especially the girls model. I am assuming that you have no interest in packing & shipping these, which further diminishes the potential pool of buyers. On the plus side, you are located in a state that has quite a few Schwinn bike collectors close enough to purchase & pick up if the price is right. If I were local to you I would be more than happy to part with $200. for the pair. It's possible that you could fetch more than that, but be prepared to list them for quite awhile if your sights are set on receiving more. Good luck with them!
I sold the girls for $200 today. Your offer of $200 for the pair doeen't cut it.

I sold the girls for $200 today. Your offer of $200 for the pair doeen't cut it.
Hello, I messaged you on Facebook and we went back and forth a few messages. I was interested in the pair, but would still be very interested in the men’s. Please contact me and maybe we can come up with some thing and make a deal? Pm me if you are open to shipping it and I’ll give you my phone number so we can talk. I don’t want to steal it, I’ll pay a fair price.

Back