When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Cycelocks repaired, keyed & replaced

-

WES PINCHOT

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Schwinn Cycelocks repaired, keyed & replaced: keys, cylinders & parts available.
A limited number of Original Arnold Schwinn YALE keys available.
Email [email protected] or Call Wes Pinchot for more info 847 259 0484 IL cst.

Send $10. and AN number from your cylinder face for two smooth brass keys
cut to code matching any one AN-1 thru AN-500 to:
WES PINCHOT
747 Whitegate Ct.
Mt. Prospect, IL 60056

Last edited:
Hi, WES,,, what can I do for a key to a rollfast lock , ?? it is hooked to the seat of my 41 rollfast , .. Any thoughts or comments welcome .// Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays .. wpb

Hi!
I am only familiar with the schwinn cyclelock and keys.
You can go to a lock smith and see if he can pick the lock
and make a key for you.
Sorry.
Happy holidays
wes

Any ideas on how to get the lock cylinder fixed and key replaced on my Radio Bike?

Hi Wes,

My key is broken off in the lock!! Any great ideas on how to get it out? Its AN189 on the face.

Nate

Just wanted to give a shout out to Wes! I bought a Black Phantom with a key broken off and the lock painted over. Wes cleaned up the lock face, keyed it, cleaned the mechanisms and now it works great. Best deal going and Wes was a great communicator throughout! Bravo

I also want to give a shout out to Wes. Sent my springer Cyclelock in that was jammed and had no key. Came back quickly and at a great price. Definitely the best guy to send these to or get a replacement key cut. Great communication as well throughout the process.

Back