When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Cycle Truck $750 No. Cali.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gymmanager

Finally riding a big boys bike
00S0S_8k70VQeePLm_600x450.jpg

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/d/pre-war-schwinn-cycle-truck/6672953808.html
I just talked with the guy on the phone and the best I could get him to was $700. Not enough meat left on the bone for me, but if you are a Northern Cali guy and have a box of spare Schwinn stuff sitting around (seat, post, grips, chain guard, pedals) this might be the deal for you. Super nice guy to talk with. He is in the Santa Rosa area.

Ad reads: hi what a great find has that semi crusty patina, very heavy fairly complete mark 707-321-6758 balloon tire skip tooth rear drop outs may trade for old vintage levi/denim or leather jackets or Honda mini trail parts I am willing to deliver as far south as san jose I could visit family to make worth while call for details like hub dated 10-38 making this bike early first year production that is if wheels havn't been changed etc I reduced price down from 900 today, resale number helps!

Back