When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Cycle Truck Guru's!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I would dish out 500 for it in a minute

I am looking for one,,I will find one,,first decent one for 500 Ill grab it

Cycle truck

I drove from kansas city to st. louis to look at the bike(260 Miles). It was nearly a year ago. Do yourself a favor and walk on by. It's got all wrong parts and has had the frame repaired poorly. The people at the shop know nothing about it and the bike owner is a nice guy just not to well informed and thinks he is. Let me know if i can be of any help.

cycle truck

it's
You offered..... They did what?

Yeah, it has some wrong parts, but the frame, plate and fork are there. The basket is right as well. All in all, it doesn't look bad. The stems can get pricey, as can some of the other stuff. I'd take it. Did you get the serial number by chance?

REC

it's mostly wrong.. has the wrong basket,wheels are worksman,stem is also aftermarket and are $20. new it's not schwinn seems like the crank was also wrong. I have had 7 cycletrucks in the last year and still have a schwinn and roadmaster plus a schwinn frame. By far not any expert but after a 500 plus mile trip i was pretty disapointed I think he was going to take $450 or $500.

it's

it's mostly wrong.. has the wrong basket,wheels are worksman,stem is also aftermarket and are $20. new it's not schwinn seems like the crank was also wrong. I have had 7 cycletrucks in the last year and still have a schwinn and roadmaster plus a schwinn frame. By far not any expert but after a 500 plus mile trip i was pretty disapointed I think he was going to take $450 or $500.

it's

Looking at the photo posted in the beginning of this, I would like to know what the problem is with the basket? Thanks.
REC

basket

There is nothing wrong with the basket. It is just not a cycletruck basket. This was just my 2 cents. I wish you the best of luck if you buy it. Again after making my 500 plus mile trip I was glad to walk away. I don't think it would even part out for the price.

There is nothing wrong with the basket. It is just not a cycletruck basket. This was just my 2 cents. I wish you the best of luck if you buy it. Again after making my 500 plus mile trip I was glad to walk away. I don't think it would even part out for the price.

LOL I bet you $1000 I would easily make $1000 out of it in parts.

Just sayiN

Cycle Truck

Is there someone out there considered the Cycle Truck guru? Matthews? Martella? Peters? Gertie is gone. If anyone knows of someone who might fit this bill let me know. My mentor Mark Smith has basically 'retired' from the bike circle. I have a few questions not easily answered. The forums seem to have more questions than answers.

Thanks

Is there someone out there considered the Cycle Truck guru? Matthews? Martella? Peters? Gertie is gone. If anyone knows of someone who might fit this bill let me know. My mentor Mark Smith has basically 'retired' from the bike circle. I have a few questions not easily answered. The forums seem to have more questions than answers.

Thanks

How about asking the questions and give us a try? V/r Shawn

Neet looking bike. I know little about cycle trucks but if you like it and can afford the $450-500 I would buy it. I like my two Schwinns but find Schwinn peoole to be crazy picky about correct parts. Have fun and ride.

Back