When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Cycle Truck measurements needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tacochris

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Good afternoon fellas!
I am in need of the following measurement to fabricate and fix my Schwinn CT as some dink cut the ears off of the front bracket leaving only the part that's welded to the head tube. Please and thank you!
Pic stolen from Cowboy in NC's old for-sale ad.
Also, does anyone have measurements/specs on the basket brackets to where I can remake those too? I will be starting a build thread on my CT soon and I think you guys are gonna enjoy it. HEAVY repair work being done to an otherwise trashed CT.

basket bracket 1.png

Please let me know if there is a better place to post this if you know of one. I'm pretty desperate for the help if anyone can.

On eBay a couple of years ago someone was selling repo basket brackets. They also had sign plates. I can’t find either now. If someone knows what seller it was it might be worth tracking them down.

On eBay a couple of years ago someone was selling repo basket brackets. They also had sign plates. I can’t find either now. If someone knows what seller it was it might be worth tracking them down.
I came across one of those old ads recently but it was on some nonsense site Worthpoint so it was an old ended ad.

Back