When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Cycle Truck measurements needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
On eBay a couple of years ago someone was selling repo basket brackets. They also had sign plates. I can’t find either now. If someone knows what seller it was it might be worth tracking them down.
Honestly, Im a fabricator so if I had a set of original brackets I could make perfect reproductions of them, but finding a set of original brackets is hard enough. Im going to find someone who can give me the length measurements and such and Im gonna have to eye-ball it sadly.

Here is the person I purchased the sign plate and basket brackets on eBay. Please review the attached photo.

Hello remember,the corners was made from one piece and press machine, molded the round corners! Maybe if do doing yourself and have few tool, maybe make the corners flat*! We good luck, use the pics for references, angles-& holes for the brackets!*

Back