When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Cycle Truck

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Benny21

On Training Wheels
20211019_090045.jpg
20211019_091241.jpg
Hi- I am a new member here at CABE. I have been cleaning out my parent's attic, and found several vintage bikes including this Schwinn Cycle Truck, serial number I50041. Looking through some posts here, I think I determined its a postwar bike, but that is about it. If anyone can tell me more about it, how original it is parts-wise and what it might be worth I would greatly appreciate it. I restore cars but know next to nothing about old bikes! Thanks!

View attachment 1498609View attachment 1498610Hi- I am a new member here at CABE. I have been cleaning out my parent's attic, and found several vintage bikes including this Schwinn Cycle Truck, serial number I50041. Looking through some posts here, I think I determined its a postwar bike, but that is about it. If anyone can tell me more about it, how original it is parts-wise and what it might be worth I would greatly appreciate it. I restore cars but know next to nothing about old bikes! Thanks!
Very cool bike buddy and a wonderful find! First off, its missing the chain guard and the original drop stand for the front (unless its laying somewhere I cant see it, it has a Rollfast chain ring and an incorrect seat but other than that its a beautiful Cycle Truck! The best part is I just noticed the original basket and brackets laying in front of the bike, how cool!
Its pre-52 since the serial number is under the bottom bracket and its actually earlier since the rear wheel mounts up in a pull-out method and not a drop out method.
Very wonderful color and pinstripes even though its repainted and the vintage travel stickers are just awesome! Im jealous bud.

Last edited:
I go with pre war.The parts that are missing and somewhat expensive.I hope you get it back to original.

WELCOME to the cabe*!* congrats for your find, someone repainted and changed some parts like the seat, the chain sprocket, the rear fender and the handle bar stem {goose neck} etc... missing the front park stand, the chainguard and the basket lid too,,, how much for this project? I saw one wheel at lower left corner, which other bikes did you found? more pics please*!* Thanks

Back