When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn D-12? Correct parts questions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shows it to be Sept 1953 bike. The serial is the right size and everything to be authentic. Looks like the fender braces were also touched up with silver paint.

Shows it to be Sept 1953 bike. The serial is the right size and everything to be authentic. Looks like the fender braces were also touched up with silver paint.
Yeah, definitely an authentic bike. I don’t believe the fender braces have been touched. Sommareas have mild corrosion on them and others don’t

Danny, here is a '51 D-12 I owned several years ago, with a locking springer. I believe it was special ordered this way. Truss rods were an option that could be added as well.

1549422825761.png

Price sheet that GTs58 shared with me on 2/12/16 showing the springer upgrade, truss rods as well as other options:

1549423191280.png

Danny, here is a '51 D-12 I owned several years ago, with a locking springer. I believe it was special ordered this way. Truss rods were an option that could be added as well.

View attachment 944131

Price sheet that GTs58 shared with me on 2/12/16 showing the springer upgrade, truss rods as well as other options:

View attachment 944134
That one looks really good with the springer. It came up in google images when I searched Schwinn D-12. Love it

Something more to my liking has come along. I think I want to sell this one to finance the other. Can you guys give me a good idea of a price to put on it? I want to get as much as I can without pricing it too high. Just want to get some info before I post if for sale in the complete bike’s section. Thank you.

Back