When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn dealer signs.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Definitely repop Zack … one I had many years ago did not have the holes in the corners … Sold all my signs
Hope all is well Zack
Okay guys. I’m not claiming this sign as old. I’m trying to figure out if this sign was actually a sign back in the day. Because from what I’ve been told is this sign was made in the 70s/80s and they were sent specifically to Schwinn dealers. The only way this sign is considered a “repop” is if they actually produced this sign off an original. Or were they made in the 70s and 80s for dealers and then repopped in the 90s/2000s.

Can't say I have ever seen an original tin sing like this, I think it was taken from this window dealer decal.

Can't say I have ever seen an original tin sing like this, I think it was taken from this window dealer decal.

View attachment 1549772
There we go I think we might be onto something. So I’m guessing these would probably be fantasy signs. I appreciate the info. If anyone has seen an original tin version or know if these signs were actually used in dealers please let me know.

Okay guys. I’m not claiming this sign as old. I’m trying to figure out if this sign was actually a sign back in the day. Because from what I’ve been told is this sign was made in the 70s/80s and they were sent specifically to Schwinn dealers. The only way this sign is considered a “repop” is if they actually produced this sign off an original. Or were they made in the 70s and 80s for dealers and then repopped in the 90s/2000s.

I do not remember any signs like this in my years at the shop in the 70's & 80's. But as others have already stated, I do know that it is was produced around the 100th anniversary. If you look at Schwinn history of logos used, it is taken from the 50's or 60's era.

Back