When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Debutante...I'm a Glutton for Punishment...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What a beauty! Virtually unused! I remember when we sold these at my dad's shop in Brooklyn, during the 60"s. The parents must have been "well heeled", as they used to say. Likely they were driving the latest Caddy coupe deVille😍 What a sight to see all the colorful Schwinn's lined up, after we got a delivery. Even their cartons were better than any other. As it's pure white, use Rustoleum Appliance White Epoxy aerosol, from the appliance area in Home Depot. When you mask off the pink, be certain not to use masking tape on the decals, or you'll ruin them for sure! Also, protect them from a pressure washer. BTW, vinyl electrical tape is sometimes a good choice over decals while washing. Just don't press it down tightly! I can see why you couldn't resist this bike.

IMG_1802.jpeg

I learned years ago not to have any alcohol before looking at a bike, Just kidding,I think.

Back