When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Debutante...I'm a Glutton for Punishment...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Well, I'm usually on the lookout for my next project. And this is what a found. A ton of work!! Though the Cadet speedometer shows such low mileage, your can see that this bike was left to the elements for quite some time. It is all original, though...😝

I was attracted to it because of the rear rack with the four reflectors, along with the dual headlights (photos always make things look better on-line!). Obviously not by much of anything else. But, the bike was pretty close to my daughter (45 minutes away), so I figured it was at least worth a look after agreeing to a price.
When I got there, it was much worse than I had thought. Turns out the bike was found in a "barn" upstate along with a few other things he purchased. Super nice guy, and after going over some of the details that were poor, he agreed to a lower price. We were both happy.

So, along with a banged up front rack (I might be able to straighten out), dented tank missing the horn, and rusted out lights I'll have some work to do to get it halfway decent. Only the paint bothers me, as I know I can do well with the rust. Should the bike not look as I had hoped when done, then a parts bike it will be!

I haven't had a rear rack like that in a while anyway, so that alone was worth the purchase. 🙂

IMG_2477.jpeg

IMG_2478.jpeg

IMG_2479.jpeg

IMG_2480.jpeg

IMG_2482.jpeg

IMG_2483.jpeg

IMG_2484.jpeg

IMG_2485.jpeg

IMG_2486.jpeg

IMG_2487.jpeg

IMG_2488.jpeg

IMG_2489.jpeg