When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Debutante

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This isn't my bike, but I know the person selling it for a friend.

It was purchased from the original owner, whose father had kept it hanging all oiled up for many, many years to keep it from rusting in their basement. It was barely ridden, and is 100% original, right down to the tubes. A Time Capsule, really, and the photo he has of it doesn't do it justice. (The rear carrier is not rusty, it's the reflection in the chrome). Originally he (person who owns it currently
00S0S_fH3NetfBQaD_1200x900.jpg

) was shooting for the moon...and wanted $750. Of course at that price you could hear the crickets chirping.

What do you guys think is a down-to-earth realistic price? I told him I had just paid $140 for the Starlet I had bought (seen here on this Forum), but of course is even more of a Deluxe model. So...any guesses as to value?

If I were selling... in that condition with the lights still present and the racks and everything being practically brand new looking... I'd ask for $400 plus shipping. Take that for what it is, just an opinion on what I'd sell it for

If I were selling... in that condition with the lights still present and the racks and everything being practically brand new looking... I'd ask for $400 plus shipping. Take that for what it is, just an opinion on what I'd sell it for
Is the debutante sold?

Back