When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Decal Replacement

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I ended up going with the B.B. ones on eBay. Good reviews both on eBay and from the forums, that and I couldn’t get ahold of the guy that bought the majority of the MLC ones. The chain guard decal is pretty much spot on from the factory script, however, the top tube decals are too big. Not impressed with how the old shows through because the new ones are too big to hide it. I wasn’t going with a full repaint and hoped the decals would spruce it up a bit. If it was a repaint I’d probably not notice, but as a direct lay-over replacement they are not. I’m disappointed in them for what they cost. (40 bucks a set).

View attachment 875011

View attachment 875013

View attachment 875014
Follow up to this post three years later- after about two years they started flaking and falling off. Not impressed of the quality at all to say the least. Did not clear coat over them or alter them in any way. The durability and longevity is not there. Doubt at this point it's worth trying to get any kind of refund, that being said, I'd never buy them again. Photos to come.

Last edited:
Follow up to this post three years later- after about two years they started flaking and falling off. Not impressed of the quality at all to say the least. Did not clear coat over them or alter them in any way. The durability and longevity is not there. Doubt at this point it's worth trying to get any kind of refund, that being said, I'd never buy them again. Photos to come.

Well that's not good news. I'd hate to have to clear coat a new set of decals on old original paint after the install.

Decals. I take care of this bike too.

PXL_20211212_201137455.MP.jpg

PXL_20211212_201201996.jpg

Back