When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Delcraft?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great research project, I'm in!

Is it possible that Schwinn never badged a bike Delcraft and you have the one and only badge?
I doubt it's the only one, I don't think the guy would've sold his only copy. Sure, it's possible they never badged any bikes with Delcraft badges. I hope they did though! Ha Ha Ha

I'd sure appreciate any help I can get. Thank you. Barry

Still digging at it, nothing yet. I did find 3 boat manufacturers that used the "Delcraft" name, only 1 that was in business at the time your badge may have been used.
I don't find any other images of a Delcraft badge except for yours, have you asked the seller if he has more NOS flat ones like he sold you? Maybe he knows the history of origin.

Still digging at it, nothing yet. I did find 3 boat manufacturers that used the "Delcraft" name, only 1 that was in business at the time your badge may have been used.
I don't find any other images of a Delcraft badge except for yours, have you asked the seller if he has more NOS flat ones like he sold you? Maybe he knows the history of origin.
Thank you, I appreciate that. I've found the wood & Aluminum boats too. I also found a Delcraft grass carpet and furniture, including tables, lamps, chairs etc. I'm going to keep looking.
Thanks again. Barry

Back