When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Delcraft?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
First, I do not have your answer, only some more fill in information.

I have seen that head badge. The Schwinn Planes/Trains/Automobiles. It was on an "old bicycle" that I owned more than 60 years ago. The bicycle was old when I bought it. It was a 24" wheel boys brown and creme "post war" Schwinn balloon tire. I remember the name plate graphics and Schwinn, but I do not remember it saying Delcraft? Maybe it did, maybe not? It was an original Schwinn name plate, on a Schwinn bicycle, and it had the Planes/Trains/Automobiles artwork. It was very cool.

You might ask why the hell would this old man remember that one bike? Out of all the bicycles I have owned, raced, ridden, sold, etc. I had my biggest crash ever on a bicycle on that bike. Let's just call it memorable. I was a kid racing around the empty grade school sidewalks during summer vacation. I turned a corner, flew off the bike and did a face plant into decomposed granite walkway. I was plucking granite bits from my chin for a long time after that excursion.

John

First, I do not have your answer, only some more fill in information.

I have seen that head badge. The Schwinn Planes/Trains/Automobiles. It was on an "old bicycle" that I owned more than 60 years ago. The bicycle was old when I bought it. It was a 24" wheel boys brown and creme "post war" Schwinn balloon tire. I remember the name plate graphics and Schwinn, but I do not remember it saying Delcraft? Maybe it did, maybe not? It was an original Schwinn name plate, on a Schwinn bicycle, and it had the Planes/Trains/Automobiles artwork. It was very cool.

You might ask why the hell would this old man remember that one bike? Out of all the bicycles I have owned, raced, ridden, sold, etc. I had my biggest crash ever on a bicycle on that bike. Let's just call it memorable. I was a kid racing around the empty grade school sidewalks during summer vacation. I turned a corner, flew off the bike and did a face plant into decomposed granite walkway. I was plucking granite bits from my chin for a long time after that excursion.

John
Hello John,

I have some of the badges you speak off, but this one is a different size, and as you said, has Delcraft instead of Schwinn on it? Only one I've seen so far. I found a company named Delcraft in Canada, close to the great lakes. That's all the luck I've had so far. Barry

Back