When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Deluxe Pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tim the Skid

Skidding on my '41 Schwinn Autocycle
What year and what model were the Schwinn Deluxe pedals with the AS end caps on? I've seen them on Phantoms and B-6's any others? Thanks.

Pedals always seem to be random, but from my experience the hornet style bikes had torrington 8 and the panthers had bottlecaps. I thought deluxe pedals came on the fancy cantilever bikes. I don't think there are any hard rules on pedals though :)

Pedals always seem to be random, but from my experience the hornet style bikes had torrington 8 and the panthers had bottlecaps. I thought deluxe pedals came on the fancy cantilever bikes. I don't think there are any hard rules on pedals though :)

You must be talking about Huffy bikes. ;) Schwinn had specifications for each model and they very seldom deviated from the specs unless there was a supply problem.

Post war B6's as early as 48 until ? and then the Phantoms thru 58. That's all I know about.
Thanks for the info Gary, I have a '49 B-6 with the Deluxe pedals, but wasn't sure if they are original to the bike. I've seen mostly Torrington 10's on the early post war models.

Back