When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Drum Brake Kit Balloon Phantom B6 panther dx hornet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tomsjack

I live for the CABE
Schwinn Drum Brake Kit Balloon Phantom B6 panther dx hornet On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203605507763?

s-l400.jpg

It also includes a new axle/bearing assembly, new cable, and really nice lever. Asking less than I have invested. have it lower on the cabe for all you guys. Just hoping to net $400 for everything. Thanks!

Last edited:
does it come with the rest of the bike? I have bought 2 B-6 springer forebrake bikes in the last few months for $450 total. one was even a locking springer. guess I was just lucky.🙂

Definitely some great bicycle finds. Try piecing this together from scratch. Good used drum $300 average, $45 for new axle and bearings, $30 new cable, $85 nice no script lever, plus clevis and fork clamp.

I'll take a dozen at that price:)....check out the sold auctions on ebay and on here. Rarely do you see anything with decent chrome and not spray painted for under $250. I'm not looking to get rich by any means, I'm actually taking a loss at that price.

Last edited:
It also includes a new axle/bearing assembly, new cable, and really nice lever. Asking less than I have invested. have it lower on the cabe for all you guys. Just hoping to net $400 for everything. Thanks!
ooops sorry to poop on the auction...thought it was just a hub...
DOH!

Back