When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn DX Frame what year?

-
Thanks Everyone! I will post some more pictures when this gets built,,, Found a late model 1980's Worksman flyer with heavy Duty wheels.
Hope I can buy it for a reasonable price.

I bought this worksman bike for $ 20 dollars,,, totally excited,,, here is a couple pictures
IMG_1193.JPG
IMG_1196.JPG

I plan on using the wheels on the DX ,,but idk might just restore the worksman in Black & flip the bars &. Make it into a board tracker look?what you guys think?

And that, my friend, Is how you end up with three sheds, a trailer, and a bedroom full of bikes. The first one was easy.... and then they start to multiply.... like rabbits! (I think you have more already?)
REC

Yes, absolutely,,, so far 7 straight bar 3 w/ motors , 4 peddle bikes ,, 6 cantilever types ,,, 2 Corvettes ,, 1 Typhoon , 1 Spitfire,, 1 Cruiser,, 1 Black phantom,, all 26" & 2 24 " bikes to boot . Jeez I best get some therapy,,,

Back