When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn DX serial number

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
HERE ARE SOME PIX OF MY DX WHICH I NOW BELIEVE TO BE A 1946 AND NOT A '47, BASED ON INFO. FROM "REC".SOMEONE DID SOME STRANGE PAINTING ON IT AND THE FENDERS AREN'T ORIGINAL. MORROW HUB HAS LETTER "P" (1946). SCHWINN- SCRIPT FRONT HUB IS PRE-WAR WITH LOCK NUTS AND SEAT POST CLAMP BOLT IS RAISED LETTER '' AS". DOGLEG CRANK HAS 7 INCH CRANKARMS. IT'S A LITTLE STRANGE LOOKING BUT RIDES SO NICE.
102.jpg
100.jpg
101.jpg
103.jpg

The DX model came with many Different Badges. The 48 DX I used to own was equipped with a Century badge.

This is my DX. Still not quite sure on the year. Slowly puting it back together. Has a American Flyer badge. Serial C56668. Serial on bottom bracket.

20180809_215018-01.jpeg

20180807_173725-01.jpeg

20180610_202757-01.jpeg

20180807_173602.jpg

This is my DX. Still not quite sure on the year. Slowly puting it back together. Has a American Flyer badge. Serial C56668. Serial on bottom bracket.

** 1947? ** With those pictures it's hard to tell since they don't show any of the details.

Last edited:
Back