When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Experts, Help! I've Fallen and I can't Reach my badges!

-
Well, I give up on Albright's for a while!

Here's a new company. Delcraft?
I don't know anything about them except they were important enough to warrant a badge that looks just like the Schwinn Plane, Train & Automobile badge. I did find several Delcraft companies in Canada. Furniture, Boat Etc.
DELCRAFT.JPG

I don't know anything about them except they were important enough to warrant a badge that looks just like the Schwinn Plane, Train & Automobile badge. I did find several Delcraft companies in Canada. Furniture, Boat Etc.
delcraft-jpg.jpg

NOPE!

methinks you've 'fallen' a little too hard for badges.....
Yes indeed! At first I was just interested in the history of the badges for the book, then I seem to have caught some strange bug? I like to have copies of a badge from each company I add to the book, I don't know why for sure. I have fallen in love with the art work and see them as art. Sometime getting a badge is the only way to get a good photo. I've paid through the nose for most of them, but have been sold a few from some of the collectors on the Cabe at good prices. Barry

I own the Delcraft badge. Have you seen any? Or a bike with the badge? I no you've sold a LOT of bikes! Maybe you've seen one? Thanks, Barry

Yes indeed! At first I was just interested in the history of the badges for the book, then I seem to have caught some strange bug? I like to have copies of a badge from each company I add to the book, I don't know why for sure. I have fallen in love with the art work and see them as art. Sometime getting a badge is the only way to get a good photo. I've paid through the nose for most of them, but have been sold a few from some of the collectors on the Cabe at good prices. Barry

I own the Delcraft badge. Have you seen any? Or a bike with the badge? I no you've sold a LOT of bikes! Maybe you've seen one? Thanks, Barry

I have an NOS "trains and planes" style Delcraft! Very cool! NO idea what they came on....

So many cool badges out there that are very very rare

They are cool badges! If you ever run across a bike, let me know. Happy New Year Bob! I hope know one rips you off this year! It was you that had a trailer of bike stuff stolen? I hope those #/%@ burn in Hell! Barry

delcraft-jpg-jpg.jpg

There has got to be a Delcraft bicycle out there!!!
All the Delcraft companies were located near the Great lakes in Canada not far from Chicago.
I don't know if they sold the bikes out of the Furniture Stores, Boat Stores Etc. ?

There has got to be a Delcraft bicycle out there!!!
All the Delcraft companies were located near the Great lakes in Canada not far from Chicago.
I don't know if they sold the bikes out of the Furniture Stores, Boat Stores Etc. ?

Back