When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Fender Bomb Reproduction

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

VintageSchwinn.com

I live for the CABE
This was lost wax cast from my original 1939 fender bomb and is an exact reproduction. You cannot tell the difference between this and an original but for one tell - I did not have these machined hollow all the way down through the bottom mounting screw like the originals were made. I did not want anyone passing these off in the future as original as they are not. This cannot be accomplished without destroying the original uranium glass 1930s jewel.

These were professionally made, professionally cast, professionally machined, have the correct and impossible to find cat's eye glass jewel and were done right.
I have a few left and they're $350 shipped. These were not cheap to produce.

Please private message if you'd like one, thanks!
b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg
b5.jpg
b6.jpg

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY THE ORIGINAL BOMBS WERE CAST WITH A HOLLOW INSIDE?
WHO WOULD KNOW THE SIGNIFICANCE?

Aaron,
I got bombed yesterday! Very cool piece.

I could not believe how beautifully done these are. I hope the rest of the bike will live up to this. (the bike is in the gathering stage still) I would absolutely recommend these if you are looking for a reproduction one!

REC

Back