When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Fiesta 20" 1968 - $290

-
Price
$290
Zipcode

OptimusJay

Finally riding a big boys bike
1968 Schwinn Fiesta 20" tires kid's bike in excellent condition. I've owned it for roughly 12 years. Completely disassembled it at the time I got it, cleaned and greased everything. It's ready to ride or add to a collection. Plenty of pics showing the condition. The tires were purchased when i got the bike and are the 1990's "repop" reproduction Schwinn Westwind tires, hard to find nowadays. One rough spot in the paint above the head badge where someone carved in a number (see pic) and Delta Wren fender-light is showing corrosion. Not looking to ship at this point but maybe someone around southwest Michigan might be interested. My zip is 49090 - a couple hours from Chicago. $290.
Thanks,
Jay

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

Heh,I bought the same exact bike for my daughter a few years ago for her birthday.
They are great little bikes, pretty “deluxe” with the light and tank. My daughter, who I bought this for, is heading off to college this fall. Time flies…

Back